Zephalto, low carbon space flights in stratospheric balloon
Our mission To give the best view of the Earth you need to change your horizon
How? By redefining the standards of space flights through a new access to the stratosphere in 2024, 25km away from Earth
What? Zephalto develops low carbon space flights in stratospheric balloon. We design the experience of the Overview Effect for voyagers and build the first observation platform 25km away from Earth (15km above the planes)
Supported by the French space agency (CNES), Zephalto was launched by Vincent Farret d'Astiès in 2017, and our team of 25 already has some great achievements:
- We have already flown several innovative prototypes with pilots on board
- We are supported by the European Space Agency (ESA), incubated at HEC and Station F, and benefits from strong support from the Occitanie region, Airbus Development and BPI
- We have been selected as one of the 10 future European aerospace unicorns by SpaceFounders
- Strong investors and an active ecosystem of expert partners
- Our workshops in Toulouse for the Research and Prototyping teams and our offices in Paris (Station F) for Business Development and Marketing
Boldness | We take on great challenges and dare to find solutions.
Humanism | We are aware of the limits of our environment, we adapt our momentum as a team and design a conscious and committed approach.
Trailblazer | We strive for excellence every day, continually learning from others and pushing the boundaries.
Safety | We take an uncompromising approach to safety requirements.
Zephalto still operates on a human scale and the space adventure is only just beginning. We are looking for talented people who are ready to take on more responsibility and participate in the growth of the startup.
STATION F Job board is always looking for great talent. Go ahead and send an application!