Monk provides visual expertise through Computer Vision and Deep Learning algorithms. Today, the AI is able to detect and classify damage on any vehicle, with photos taken by a smartphone. The company is already working with international leading players, such as our parent company ACV Auctions (USA), but also CAT logistics (Europe) Getaround (France), Autobiz (Europe) or Hgreg (Canada).
Monk won the X-Silicon Valley award, was named in the TOP 30 of Station F and won the Coup de Coeur of the Finance-Innovation award and has just been acquired by ACV Auctions after only 2 and a half years. The team is young and dynamic from the best French research labs and engineering schools.
- BFM Business : Aboubakr Laraki (Monk) : Monk propose une technologie basée sur l'IA
- Globenewswire : ACV Acquires Monk SAS, a Leading AI-Powered Imaging and Vehicle Inspection Platform
- Les Echos Capital Finance : Monk.ai lève 2,1 M€ pour détecter les dommages des véhicules
- From the school of Polytechnique Paris : Monk et Omini, lauréats de la bourse X-Grant Silicon Valley | Fondation
- Station F : STATION F unveils TOP30 2020, its group featuring the most advanced startups of the campus
We have no job openings at the moment!
STATION F Job board is always looking for great talent. Go ahead and send an application!