● About us:
Data&Data helps Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals detect, measure and enforce against online counterfeiting and grey market.
Our artificial intelligence technology collects and analyses data to better understand the grey market from every possible angle. Specifically, marketers, sales, legal specialists and digital strategists use our technology to determine where products are sold, in which market at which price and by whom. This enables them to analyze and predict local product demand and identify opportunities to disrupt parallel distribution.
Our solutions have successfully assisted some of the most recognized global brands to transform their strategies by disrupting the grey market, and also significantly reduce counterfeit across the digital hemisphere.
● About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new business for customers primarily in the luxury and cosmetics industries. This will include developing an understanding of their needs. You will demonstrate the higher value of our offer and grow our share of business.
• This role is ideal for candidates who are familiar with e-commerce, SaaS businesses and luxury industry, are achievement-oriented and will think outside-the-box to exceed annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
• Primary duties will include but are not limited to:
• Building relationships, projecting company values of trust, service, and honesty, identifying strategic long-term clients, developing attractive, profitable and value-added service proposals
• Ensure that sales pipeline remains full of qualified leads & prospects.
• Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily goals.
• Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM-Pipedrive.
• Report to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities, and threats
Provide guidance to our engineering team to develop quotes based on specific customer needs. Ensure new customer requirements are collected and made available for internal departments to initiate project management.
• Deliver technical presentations at customer seminars and industry events.
• Collect and report industry trends, competitor information, customer events.