As Senior Software Engineer, you will be contributing to product development on multiple fronts.
You will participate to the execution of one of the most ambitious tech projects in Europe right now: building a security standard for a trillion-dollar crypto industry.
You will join an amazing team of leaders (Chief Technology Officer, Chief Science Officer, Cryptographers, Engineers, etc.), in a highly challenging and collaborative environment.
Your primary goal will be to take the product through the full release life cycle from its initial development (Alpha, Beta, RC) to the scaling phases (RTW, General Availability).
Your primary metric will be WTL (Weeks to Launch).
Concretely, here are the tasks to be expected:
- Help defining the levels of priority within the product roadmap, and be accountable for the deadlines and the quality of production.
- Act as a powerhouse of ideas on all technical issues (ops, security, architecture, stack, etc.).
- Ensure scalability and high availability of the product, as well as top-notch code quality.
- Build, operate, and ensure the security of the product, namely the API and the network.
- Facilitate cross-branch communication and know-how exchange between team members.
- Implement technical best practices and new ideas to encourage innovation within your team.
- Work closely with the CTO and UI/UX team to transform feedback into features.
- Participate in user research, documenting and writing requirements, and risk management.
- Role: Senior Software Engineer (possibility to evolve)
- Salary: €80-100K / year (+competitive YoY increase)
- Equity: 0.1-0.5% (≈ €1-5M in 2-4 years, dilution included)
- Location: Work from home 100% remote, in London, or Paris HQ.
- Paid vacation: >5 weeks off / year
- Employee benefits: transportation, perks, events, insurance, meals, office space...