TO APPLY, PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN ENGLISH AND COPY THE ANSWERS IN THE "COVER LETTER". APPLICATIONS THAT DO NO INCLUDE THESE QUESTIONS OR REPLIES IN A LANGUAGE OTHER THAN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE.
1) Take a look at our online communications. Please suggest 5 ways we can improve our online communications.
2) We are about to launch a new program on campus. We’ve already got 29 other startup programs. What do you suggest we do to share this information? Should we contact the press? Should we publish on our blog? Tell us your communications strategy.
3) Our campus features a lot of different events. Some events are organized by the programs on campus, some are organized by the Station F team and some are organized by external events organizers. If we could only host 5 external events at Station F for the entire year, which events would you select and why?
4) We have over 4000 people that work on campus and we have several ways of communicating with them: email newsletters, Station F Slack and our intranet. We send an email newsletter every week with all the Station F events but not everyone opens it. Many people don’t see when we post events on Slack either. They often find out about events too late and they are upset they missed them. What do you recommend we do to fix this?
5) We want to organize a top half-day event for investors and startups. Tell us what you would do.
6) Give us an example of a startup event you have organized.
7) If you have published any articles about startups, please include up to 3 links of your best work below (not required).
8) Please name 3 startup organizations or funds that you think have good communications.
9) Tell us about 3 startups you love. Try not to include well-known names like Airbnb and Dropbox.
10) Tell us about a non-tech event that you this would be great to organize for the Station F community.