TO APPLY, PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN ENGLISH AND COPY THE ANSWERS IN THE "COVER LETTER". APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THESE QUESTIONS OR REPLIES IN A LANGUAGE OTHER THAN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE.
1) Have you ever spoken in public? Please tell us about it.
2) In our first year, we received over 100,000 visitors at Station F. We had all different types of visitors - startups, journalists, corporations, public administrations, students and even curious neighbors. What do you think is important for visitors to feel after visiting Station F?
3) What information is important to provide the visitor prior to their visit at Station F?
4) Please write a reply to the email below to tell the visitor that we we cannot host groups of over 20 people for a visit.
Hello Station F
We would like to come for a visit on March 10 at 8pm. We will be 60 people.
5) We would like to make the Station F visit a memorable experience. We also try not to bother our startups, who are here to work. Please recommend 3 ways we can make the visits experience unique, innovative and memorable without bothering our startups.