Qantev is growing fast and needs a DevOps engineer with good knowledge of security to lead the scaling of our systems.
In the short-term, we expect you to contribute directly to the improvement of our existing infrastructure and security. In the long-term, as the team grows, you are to gain responsibility and lead the tech team's infrastructure and security projects.
- GitHub Actions
- Medical-grade security
- Easy portability to client's systems
- Enable the tech team to quickly iterate and deliver features
- Automate supporting operations of our software (e.g. scraping, computations)
Here's a little preview of what your coworkers look like:
- Skilled data scientists who eat algorithms and models for breakfast
- Passionate software engineers who care about clean code and good practices
- Experienced entrepreneurs who work hand-in-hand with the tech team to deliver features
Our team is English-speaking only — no French required!
- Attractive salary
- Half of your transport fees covered
- Meal card (Swile) for your lunches
- Comprehensive health insurance package through Alan
- Offices in the biggest startup campus in the world
- Flexible remote work and working hour policies
- Flat hierarchy where every voice counts
- Focus on personal growth and responsibilities
- Housing available through a partnership with Station F