PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague and Tokyo. We work on international markets, are backed by world-class investors and treasure a startup environment with low bureaucracy, high autonomy and focus on getting things done.
- You will be part of a team developing customer-facing products (Property Advisor, Portfolio Manager) that are part of the B2B product suite from Price Hubble.
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies such as Angular, React, python (Flask, FastAPI, Django), Postgres, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, Datadog, Backoffice
- The team members work remotely from several locations in Europe.
- Agile process with Scrum Sprints.
- The team is pretty new and is growing, so this is a great opportunity for people that want to grow, take responsibility and make a difference.
Your daily bread
- You work collaboratively with the rest of the team to develop outstanding products.
- You develop great code with the latest web development standards and technologies, designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software efficiently.
- You help us deliver intuitive UI and great cross-browser experiences.
- You contribute your ideas to our product development and system architecture.
- You manage tasks, priorities, deadlines and deliverables in accordance with the whole agile team with your passion to turn the user needs into a powerful digital (web and mobile) solution.
- You solve obstacles with the team, identifying problems or improvement areas, investigating potential causes, and proposing solutions ensuring deadlines are met.
- You ask about your tasks and your needs, and you are not too proud to do menial things at times if they serve the bigger whole. You are able to solve customers' problems as enrichment, not nuisance. If you don't know it, learn it. If it is boring, automate it.
You will enjoy this opportunity if
- You have a background in Software Engineering or experience in a similar role.
- Experience with back end development, API design, microservice and relational databases.
- Good Knowledge of Python. Experience with Django and/or FastAPI is a recognized plus.
- Experience with best practices and tools for service scalability and observability is required.
- Experience with Kubernetes is required. Experience with Cloud is a recognized plus.
- You can communicate future plans and direction to technical and non-technical people.
- You love to be up to date and take initiative to change legacy processes or technology usage, if there is something better out there.
- You are able to produce, version, test, document and review great code.
- You have a startup mindset, taking ownership and getting things done.
- You are comfortable working and communicating in English.
- You enjoy working in an international and distributed environment.
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the European Union but we are not able to sponsor visas.
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
💰 Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
📘 Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
🏢 Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
🕓 Flexible working hours and work life balance.