You will be the QA engineer of an agile team in charge of building Real Estate applications. You will be in charge of helping this team and other related teams to increase the level of adoption of test automation. You enjoy mentoring developers and other QA engineers. You drive the adoption of best testing practises to increase the quality of team delivery and of the product. You like working on a wide range of features on an international multi disciplinary team. You are passionate about learning new things and care about being part of the design process, developing new features, maintaining existing code and contributing to the overall architecture design.
- Drive the automation of tests in PriceHubble identifying best tools, processes and practises, mentoring other QA engineers and developers.
- Craft methods to detect problems in web application and data streams (be they due to incorrect values, missing information)
- Ensure the quality of the delivery, reducing the number of bugs and regressions that get deployed in production.
- Investigate reported problems, verify their validity, and improve the definition of symptoms
- Provide first diagnostics as to what seems to be the source of a confirmed issue
- Work with engineering colleagues to prioritise issues and make sure a solution is provided
- Validate that the proposed solution does resolve the identified issue
- Demonstrated experience on a similar role
- Experience in QA for Web UI, API is required
- Very Good experience with test automation and related tools.
- Knowledge integrating automation frameworks from scratch would be a big plus
- Good Knowledge of at least one scripting language (preferably JS/TS)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Familiarity with CI/CD and release management
- Familiarity with Docker, Cloud, Microservices are a plus
- Experience with mentoring other QA engineers
- Has a trained eye for design & its implementation
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the European Union but we are not able to sponsor visas.
On top of joining a team of ambitious, qualified people you may also enjoy our benefits:
🕓 Flexible work hours
💰 Competitive salary
👖 Casual dress code
📘 L&D program
🏢 Well-located offices
🍏 Free snacks, fruits, coffee, beers, sodas