As a Product Manager you drive and shape digital products that make our customers successful and that keep PriceHubble on track with our ambitious, global mission. You lead a cross-functional product team including software & data engineering, UX and business and are in direct contact with our clients and prospects. You are essential in distilling and propagating the right things to build and in collaborating to combine that with building them right. You are comfortable executing in an environment of complexity, uncertainty and ambiguity.
You’re in charge of
- Owning your product area, from discovery to measuring impact. Your prioritisation helps maximise the value of what you and your team(s) create.
- Stakeholder management, so that they understand & carry the product objectives, prioritisation and roadmap and so that their expectations are managed as clearly as feasible in that creative process that is software development.
- Keep the product backlog well prioritised and up to date, to maximise the value delivered to the customers and users.
- You demonstrate great customer centricity, thus deeply understanding our users needs and pains.
- Effective, continuous idea generation and processing from own team as well as internal and external stakeholders; in cooperation with other product teams.
- Stay abreast of the latest market-, business- and technology trends that can help propel our solutions to ever higher heights.
- Go To Market activities: Engage and collaborate with product marketing and sales to launch products effectively in different markets.
You will enjoy this opportunity if you:
Have a good track record of delivering successful, digital B2B(2C) products (preferably incl. API products), best in an international setting.
- Are analytical and strategic, thus able to reliably and swiftly distill what truly holds value.
- Are structured & organised, thus effective in orchestrating efforts and secure delivery.
- Are attentive to details, yet never lose sight of the bigger picture.
- Are decisive and accepted in this role since you lead and convince with the why.
- Are a frequent, concise and captivating communicator with solid writing skills, as shown also in right and tight user stories. You thrive in keeping all relevant stakeholders informed and engaged. You are fluent in English. French or German are a plus.
- Are technically savvy to the point that you can be an effective filter for initial ideas and clear communicator also with the technical cross-functional team members.
Have a good product design feel and sense for how to make things obvious, distinctive and effective.
Enjoy helping other people succeed, can let go and are not afraid of making yourself potentially redundant. You enable effective, autonomous teams.
- Preferably have some experience in or passion for the real estate and/or the financial sector.
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the European Union but we are not able to sponsor visas.
On top of joining a team of ambitious, qualified people you may also enjoy our benefits:
🕓 Flexible work hours
💰 Competitive salary
👖 Casual dress code
📘 L&D program
🏢 Well-located offices
🍏 Free snacks, fruits, coffee, beers, sodas