PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyze a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam and Tokyo.
Your role & responsibilities
As a Senior Product Designer you define, drive and constantly improve the user experience of our digital products. As a key member of the Design team, you will work collaboratively and in an agile environment, following a Design thinking approach and using our Design system. You will work closely with other designers and Product managers, and support cross-functional teams including topnotch developers and QAs. You will be working on a B2B product meant for real estate roles. You will be validating, ideating, and designing features intended to improve the transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights (machine learning & big data).
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Product Managers in running discovery research for new features, validating new product ideas, understanding the needs of different real estate personas and shaping product strategy based on findings.
- Capture, understand and track users needs and behaviours through user research, internal research and stakeholder alignment, and competitor benchmarking.
- Turn research findings into UX artefacts (personas, user journeys).
- Create UX storyboards, flow diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and interactive prototypes for new features and products.
- Turn user needs and pain points into robust digital (web and mobile) solutions using an existing Design System.
- Lead usability testing when needed and iterate on your design proposals based on findings.
- Inspire the whole team with your passion for and expertise in user-centric design.
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers, engineers & internal stakeholders to design user experience solutions in an agile environment.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience as a UX/Product Designer
- You are comfortable using Figma for wireframing, prototyping, and collaborating with team members & stakeholders.
- You feel at home with interaction design and UX design, and you know the value of Design Thinking and The Double Diamond.
- You understand usability principles and are on top of the latest UX best practices and techniques.
- You know how to transfer user and business requirements to user-centered interfaces.
- You can accurately estimate work effort.
- You’re comfortable in running user research (both for problem discovery and solution usability evaluation).
- You are a good facilitator and feel comfortable aligning different stakeholders during problem definition/solution validation (by running workshops, brainstorming meetings, alignment meetings, etc.)
- You are proactive and used to collaborate with other roles in answering open questions, setting priorities.
- You go the extra mile and design for emotion & delight on top of effectiveness and functionality.
- You are comfortable in explaining & defending your design decisions.
- You are constantly learning and honing your skills, and you enjoy sharing with the rest of the design team.
- You constantly share your work and ask for feedback.
- You are comfortable working in English. German or French is a plus.
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the European Union but we are not able to sponsor visas.
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
💰 Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
📘 Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
🏢 Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
🕓 Flexible working hours and work life balance.