As a Senior Front End Engineer, your mission at PriceHubble is to develop the next-generation products that change how users interact with the real estate world. We're looking for engineers who bring competencies in UI design and development, and are able to manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. As part of a new project, you will build a new web solution to complement our digital solutions suite to solve real customer problems. As a Senior Front End Engineer, you are experienced across multiple systems with a solid track record in defining and delivering great digital products from scratch. You are able to estimate and deliver complex tasks impacting multiple systems supporting the technical direction in the Scrum team. You will be responsible for designing and implementing components, understanding the tradeoffs of different designs, taking care about aspects such as performances, error management and tests.
Your daily bread
- You work collaboratively with the rest of the team to develop outstanding products.
- You develop great code with the latest web development standards and technologies, designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software efficiently.
- You manage tasks, priorities, deadlines and deliverables in accordance with the whole agile team with your passion to turn the user needs into a powerful digital (web and mobile) solution.
- You solve obstacles with the team, identifying problems or improvement areas, investigating potential causes, and proposing solutions ensuring deadlines are met.
- You ask about your tasks and your needs, and you are not too proud to do menial things at times if they serve the bigger whole. You are able to solve customers' problems as enrichment, not nuisance. If you don't know it, learn it. If it is boring, automate it.
- You have a background in Software Engineering or experience on a similar role
- Knowledge of Python and Django is also a recognized plus.
- Pixel perfection is something you are passionate about.
- You demonstrate a strong sense of web design in accord to the fundamentals of user experience.
- You can communicate future plans and direction to technical and non-technical people.
- You love to be up to date and take initiative to change legacy processes or technology usage if there is something better out there.
- You are able to produce, version, test, document and review great code.
- You have a startup mindset, taking ownership and getting things done.
- You are comfortable working and communicating in English.
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the European Union but we are not able to sponsor visas.
🕓 Flexible work hours
💰 Competitive salary
👖 Casual dress code
📘 L&D program
🏢 Well-located offices
🍏 Free snacks, fruits, coffee, beers, sodas