The first thing to know is that the job description is not exhaustive. With us, it's up to you to create the position that fits you well: “Anything is possible at this stage of the business. We are in the process of building the team that will become the core of Ponicode at Scale”
Overall, here are the topics around which the position can be focused:
- Applied Mathematics.
- The problem of code quality poses several formalization problems. This formalization is, for the most part, done by the data scientists at Ponicode. Thus, we divide the problems into several smaller subproblems that we solve each with appropriate mathematical or algorithmic methods. We are looking for a data scientist with a great capacity for abstraction coupled with a sense of execution and delivery.
- Software Engineering (Python/TypeScript).
- In order to fully understand the challenges of code quality, but also and especially because, as a start-up, we have an execution imperative, a data scientist at Ponicode essentially produces production code. So we expect them to be curious about software engineering and to have the desire to improve their code quality and architecture skills.
- Dimension Project Management / Scrum Master.
- We have a high-level product team but we would like to have a tech-side person capable of interfacing with our customers' technical project manager. Someone who is also able to collaborate with the Product team to best coordinate developers and meet customer needs.
By working at Ponicode, you will not only revolutionize the way everyone codes, but you will especially deep dive into the mechanics of the different programming languages. You will have to be creative and meet many challenges:
- How to create a multi-language and multi-framework unit test generator?
- How to (re)factor code?
- How to understand, represent and generate code with Machine Learning?
- How to generate documentation?
- How to generate code snippets?
- How to automatically find bugs in code?