PlayPlay is the online video creation solution that allows Marketing, Communication and HR teams to turn any message into an engaging video in minutes.
Since 2017, PlayPlay has been growing exponentially:
1,500 customers (including two-thirds of the CAC40) in 15 countries
200+ employees in Paris, New York and Berlin;
65 M$ raised (series A and B);
Member of the French Tech 120 and recently ranked #26 in the Top100 rising B2B Scale-up in Europe by Sifted!
PlayPlay is the company for you if you want to:
Join a hyper-growth scale-up that allows you to invest in multiple projects and benefit from rapid evolution opportunities 🌱
Work on a product loved by our customers (65+ NPS) and in constant improvement 🚀
Learn from great colleagues in a positive work environment that thrives on ambition, drive, humility, transparency, and teamwork (our 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor is proof of that!) 🤝
Enjoy activities organized by the Happiness team (Music Quizzes, concerts, seminars, etc.) 🎉
Work a hybrid model with three days working from home per week and four weeks of full-remote per year (overseas is allowed in any country with a time difference of 3 hours or less) 💻
We are backed by investors such as Insight Partners (HubSpot, Twitter), Balderton (Revolut, Aircall) and Point9 (Loom, Zendesk) who are helping us become the global leader in video creation. And to achieve this, we are looking for the best talent in the market!
Read more about "The 100 good reasons to join PlayPlay":
In French https://bit.ly/3OsuHdX
In English https://bit.ly/3O88yBO
Or in German https://bit.ly/3Qqt0Q5
As VP of People, you will report directly to our CEO - Thibaut - and you will be part of PlayPlay Executive team.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of our global People strategy, whose main goal is to support the company’s fast growth, hiring and retaining the best talents, implementing a best in class people operating system, while maintaining our unique culture and strengthening our values. Yes, that’s a lot!
The PlayPlay team will grow from 150 in 300 in 2022 and will keep growing fast in 2023 and onwards. The people team will grow from 10 to 20+ in the next 18 months.
The role includes the definition and successful execution of an ambitious and international hiring plan, development of a best-in-class employee experience (from onboarding to offboarding, career path, internal mobility, management routines...), management of strategic projects (hybrid work, values development), implementation of the best tools, processes and data analysis to scale the function.
You will have a global ownership, with a team of 15 people in our three offices (Paris, New-York, Berlin) and the several people functions:
- Talent acquisition. Responsible for hiring and selecting top talents through exceptional candidate experience. Manage a Talent Acquisition Director and her team (8 people).
- People experience. Responsible for making employees successful, supporting managers and leaders to build and develop high performance team with a great employee experience.
- People care. Responsible for all global processes and employee requests, internal events, offices coordination...
- People core. Responsible for making sure we have clear and scalable compensation and benefits policies
About your experience
- You have 10+ years of professional experience in people function, ideally in the tech industry and / or in a fast-paced environment, in multiple geographies
- You have direct experience in shaping and delivering a people and org strategy, supporting steep organization growth, strengthening and structuring the HR department
- You have demonstrated your capacity to build a clear strategy and roadmap for your function
- You have managed a team, with managers and ICs.
- You have exceptional leadership and communication skills
- You are fluent in English