About the Data team
As we are growing quickly, we are looking for an Analytics Engineer to be part of our vision and strategy to take PhantomBuster to the next level. Your goal will be to help PhantomBuster become "data-driven". This means that each important decision must be able to be supported by data (strategy, product developments...) as much as possible.
Today, we finishing the development of our data stack in order to conduct more in-depth analyzes and use insights to grow. Much of the data is stored on AWS and we've implemented a modern data stack upon it (Snowflake, DBT, Metabase) to facilitate its operation and visualization. We also use Amplitude, Google Analytics, Hubspot (CRM), ChartMogul, and Integromat.
As a Analytics Engineer, you will be in charge of taking over data projects with a focus on the engineering part, but you will also handle analytics projects.
Your missions :
* Maintain and evolve our data architecture.
* Load, transform & modelize data to be used in business reports
* Build monitoring & alerting solutions for our data pipelines.
* Build dashboards and reports to monitor our performance, operations...
* Realize descriptive and exploratory analysis to identify interesting insights.
* Participate in defining and deploying our data strategy.
* Work with internal teams (Finance, Marketing, Sales, Product, ...) and support them with data.
* Participate in the development of data culture within PhantomBuster (communication, training, documentation...).
You might be a fit if
- You love to face challenges and you have an infectious can-do attitude to solving problems.
- You are autonomous and rigorous.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You strive to understand business challenges and how to solve them.
- You are a team player with a high level of integrity and are a true team player - you can remain flexible as we grow.
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical abilities.
- You’re resourceful - you might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them.
- 2 years of work experience as a Data Analyst, Data Engineer or Analytics Engineer in a SaaS business.
- You speak fluent SQL and Python.
- Experience in data warehousing (Snowflake, Redshift, Big Query...).
- Experience building ETL/ELT pipelines.
- Experience with data analytics tools (Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Amplitude).
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in a SaaS B2B business.
- Experience using all or any parts of our stack (Snoflake, DBT, Metabase).
- Knowledge in data ingestion and orchestration solutions (Airbyte, Stitchdata, Airflow...).
At PhantomBuster we are aware that the perfect candidate doesn't exist, so if you don't fulfill all the requirements for this position, please don't hesitate to apply!