As Newsbridge's Content & Communication Manager, you will be in charge of creating and coordinating all aspects of our external communication. We are looking for an enthusiast, creative & autonomous individual that will help us expand our brand.
You will work with our Product Marketing Director, Visual Designer and Growth Manager to develop and implement an objective driven content & communication plan. You will also collaborate closely with all departments (RD, Sales, Product, Ops) to gain insights and direction for your content creation process.
- Own the content calendar, coordinate content creation and write posts to nourish our blog.
- Manage content on our website (Blog, Customer Stories, About us...).
- Handle our press releases: plan & write press releases about new partnerships, integrations, product releases, company achievements...coordinate occasional translations with our agency.
- Manage our social media platforms
- Coordinate Sales Marketing assets (Digital Brochures, white papers, product videos, roll-ups...)
- Coordinate international events we attend (Trade shows such as IBC, Nab Show, Sportel,...)
- Manage our memberships (Sporsora, IABM, DPP...)
- Manage projects with external creative and/or PR agencies
- Plan occasional emailings via Hubspot
- You are creative and have a love for content creation.
- You're super organized and have great attention to detail.
- You're a team player and fast learner.
About us and what we have to offer:
We are an international team of 30 people with a young mindset and experienced members coming from different backgrounds and countries. The atmosphere is relaxed and quality-oriented with a strong focus on our clients, leaving no space for meaningless tasks. Our decisions are made based on reality, and our internal organization is straightforward.
Our company and service are innovative in their approach, in what we provide and how we work. We often surprise by our delivery capacity, by our service’s potential, yet we are not a large corporation.
Over 50% of our employees work remotely on a daily basis, and the other half come in the office when they can. We have an office in Boulogne-Billancourt, the Parisian 'media valley', with a sunny terrace.
Kindness, flexibility, and remote working is at the heart of our company's culture. We have families & passions outside of work we want to care for, therefore our work hours are efficient and have a no meetings after 5:30pm policy.