We are looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer who loves Cloud Infrastructure Platforms. We're looking to make developers lives easier with the fastest way to deploy applications globally. If you want to build critical infrastructure products which people rely on every day, this is the right job for you.
As a Software Engineer, you will be working on our APIs and on the distributed system dealing with all the serverless hosting. Our distributed sytem is the core of our product, our users rely on it for the continuity of their operations.
- develop new core features related to serverless and deployment
- contribute to the design and implementation of a large scale distributed system
- design, implement and maintain user friendly APIs
- debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
You will work directly with the co-founders to design and build the next generation multi-cloud platform.
As a general rule, if you join us, independent of the position, you should be comfortable with the following description of yourself.
- have an international mindset and think global
- are data-driven, you know decisions are more meaningful if they are based on data
- are looking for a face paced environment
- are ambitious and believe small teams can have a huge impact
- are working as a team member and understand the benefits of methodologies like Agile
- are autonomous and structured, are able and willing to write specifications/plans before implementing/executing
- are striving for continuous improvement and learning
- understand we work to improve the product for our users
- Golang, Python
- GRPC and REST APIs
- Kubernetes, Nomad, Docker, Terraform
- Cloud Providers including AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean, and BareMetal providers.
- Networking with Kuma and Envoy
- GitHub Actions
- Full Health Coverage