🚀 Build a Talent & People function from scratch
🙌 Grow our team to the next level
💚 Intentionally put DEI at the core of what you do
You're the expert. Your main role is to make sure everything works from a people point of view and act as an adviser to the founders on all things HR. We have one common goal: build the foundations of the HR function to attract and retain the people who'll help us build the future of financial management in the construction industry.
How big the role becomes is really up to you, and there's nothing we'd love more than see you grow into our Head of People. You’ll be our first People hire: this is a great opportunity to have a company-wide impact, be responsible for the end to end recruitment and people experience processes and think creatively about how we hire, retain and nurture talent. Starting at the beginning of the employee journey, your first 6 months will mainly focus on Talent Acquisition and onboarding.
Graneet has ambitious plans to grow : we have gathered an awesome 9-people team so far and plan to triple our team in the next 18 months with a diverse group of ambitious individuals who share our common values of curiosity, rigor, transparency and candor. We’re looking for someone who cares a lot about the employee experience, and ensures that Graneet establishes itself as a great company to work for. It’s a very exciting time to join our team !
Talent Acquisition - you will be in charge of :
- Building out our employer brand and help us source and attract the next 10-15 members of the Graneet team (across all departments);
- Jumpstarting our recruitment processes and creating an outstanding candidate experience : we want candidates who we don’t hire to speak highly of us !
- Managing the relationship with the headhunting agencies.
People Operations - you will be in charge of :
- Structuring our people function from scratch;
- Defining the onboarding process of our new team members;
- Working on employee engagement, salary & ESOP grid;
- Developing and strengthening the company culture by embedding it into the daily management processes;
NB: our CEO handles and will keep handling all the admin side of things. Unless it's your passion 🙃
- €48K - €55K salary (linked to your seniority)
- Employee Stock Options : All our team members own a part of Graneet !
- Access to trainings on demand
- Participation to "Pass Navigo" (or equivalent compensation : 🚶🚴)
- Participation to lunch expenses (Swile card)
- Super nice offices in the 11th district of Paris !
Also, you will find here the top 10 reasons to join Graneet right now