Flowlity is the most ambitious supply chain planning solution on the market.
Our goal is to solve inventory issues. They have a huge impact globally: about 2000B+€ of money lost worldwide every year but also huge environmental impacts: wastes or obsolescences of products, unnecessary transportation, idle capital sitting in warehouses, ...
Supply Chain is a huge field, yet stuck in the past. At Flowlity, we are on a path to disrupting how Supply Chain planning is done and we are always looking for ambitious, committed, fun, and passionate talent to strengthen the team!
Flowlity is growing fast and is now a team of 30 ambitious and creative talents. We have a performant SaaS bringing relevant recommendations to several companies. The story has just begun!
The mission of the Backend Developer is to create a high-performance, high-availability system with precise business logic implementation to enable Flowlity to deliver world-class software products.
You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the server side of web applications.
The day-to-day backend engineering consists on one hand of optimizing servers for speed and stability, ensuring the structure is secure, and generating reusable code libraries and data storage solutions, and in another hand of writing business logic, server scripts, and APIs that will later be used by the other developers and members of the team.
- Design and implement core APIs
- Handle and optimize our existing apps
- Build prototypes for future projects
- Optimize existing services with respect to availability and scalability
- Creating data storage solutions
- Reviewing code implementations from your peers
- Helping define the OKR in collaboration with your team lead and the Product Owner
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art technologies
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Great compensation plan, salary, and equity
- Pass Navigo 100%
- Swile Card
- Health Package Alan 100%
- Bonus indexed on company MRR
- Genuine great work environment: flexibility, friendliness, proximity, flat hierarchy, etc