The Product team you'll be joining
We are team that firmly believes in flat organization and does not believe in handoffs.
Every contributor in the team, from designer to engineer, has a voice in our product roadmap, writes code and conducts user interviews. In practice, it means that every contributor to a feature has the end user in mind and approaches deliveries holistically.
Expect a dynamic, distributed work environment with high levels of autonomy and "full stack" deliveries. Currently, the team is composed of 2 full-stack Product Engineers and 1 full-stack Product Designer (the CEO). Additionally, we have been working for 2 years with the same contract partner to help us with a number of engineering deliveries.
Our mission is to build a first-class solution for our users and deliver value with:
Benchmark UX/UI – building a product that our users love and cannot live without.
Data intelligence – providing our customers with unique, data-driven insights to help improve their operations and empower their teams.
While we have made tremendous strides in our first 2 years of existence, there is so much left to be done. You will be joining us at an exciting time with many "blank page" projects left to take on.
Our current stack is Django/Python, PostgreSQL, and Vue.js.
We prototype and build UIs directly in real front-end code. We believe that using Sketch or Figma to build high-fidelity wireframes, only to reproduce them in code, is too inefficient and leads to fragmentation in the team. This is why designers and engineers share the same medium: code.
Please ask if you'd like more information!
As a Full-stack Designer, you will:
- Visit factories, observe, meet and interview users in situ
- Conceive and plan new features, as well as improve existing ones
- Build front-end feature prototypes in real code (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Collaborate with other members of the team in delivering full-stack, production-ready work
- Contribute to our design system and work directly with the CEO to shape our design identity
- Build features on the Web for both desktop and mobile form factors
- Joining a fun, friendly, and enthusiastic team
- Being exposed to a wide range of topics and quickly taking on responsibility
- Competitive salary and equity
- Office space @ Station F in Paris, France
- Open to full remote in Europe with monthly to quarterly visits to Paris – a short onboarding period in Paris will be expected