As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work directly with the T.A team and the hiring manager of each department of Beamy.
You will dive into a wide variety of strategic subjects to find the best talents who will join the adventure and support Beamy's growth !
We have many recruitment challenges for 2023 (from business to engineering recruitments, for France and International teams) with great responsibilities to take in an HR team that is in constant evolution.
Your missions will be among the following:
- You will build precise scorecards of each best talents to be recruited
- You will write detailed and attractive job offers in English
- You will be in charge of active sourcing and selection through different tools (Job Board, Linkedin, boolean searches…)
- You will be responsible for the organisation of the recruitment process and schedule each interviews
- Thanks to your ability to analyse and synthesize information, you will be comfortable to give feedbacks on interviews
- You will also build a relationship with the candidates, knowing how to sell Beamy to them and challenge their motivations drivers
Your role will be about attract, assess and convert candidates, making the selected ones feel like Beamy is the place to work! To do so, you will talk to a lot of stakeholders in the company, from any team and any level (founders, etc)
What we offer:
- A strong transparency culture (salaries and financial situation of the company shared internally, transparent career tracks...) coupled to an excellent and healthy atmosphere (no micromanagement, strong autonomy...).
- Brand-new office in the heart of Paris, at Opera, (9th district)
- A key position in our organisation and the opportunity to be a fundamental player in Beamy's acceleration and international scale.
- A hiring / freelance opportunity at the end of the internship.
- You are preparing a Master's degree in Business, HR, Growth or Recruitment
- Motivated by the entrepreneurial spirit and challenges : you appreciate feedback and are willing to improve every day
- You are autonomous, dynamic. Taking initiative is natural for you
- You give a lot of importance to team spirit : helping each other is always a priority
- You have an analytical mindset and are data-driven, you rely on facts to take decisions
- You are really curious, and have excellent research skills
- You can speak both French and English
- Introductory call with Indiana, Talent Acquisition;
- Business call + assessments with Romane, Leslye & Indiana, TA Team;
- On-site session + background check.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs where they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other underrepresented groups tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Beamy, we value respectful debate and people who aren't afraid to challenge assumptions, so we are looking for diverse perspectives as long as you meet our minimum criteria.
You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description!