WHY BEAMY ? :
Historically, the IT department was responsible for the implementation of applications within their organisation. But as a result of the digital transformation, companies are now using hundreds of different applications. Business teams are operating on their own initiative to implement technologies through SaaS, in a decentralised way, without bringing IT into the loop. This explosion of apps is out of control, creating serious security and compliance issues.
Beamy helps large enterprises to detect and manage their underground digitalisation while structuring a framework for decentralised IT governance.
Today, many large companies still underestimate the impact of their SaaS stack. Beamy’s goal is to make IT democratisation one of the top priorities of large enterprises in Europe and across the world. Beamy has a dedicated model to address large groups, in different industries (bank, insurance, retail, etc.), which is a large key differentiator on the market.
In the coming year, we will recruit 50 new talents, reinforce our engineering team to continue building the best product possible, and accelerate our global expansion - especially in the UK and the US! As we continue to grow and scale, it is critical for us to preserve Beamy’s core culture. We are looking for ambitious individuals who can grow with us, following our values of no-ego, full trust, full honesty and collective responsibility.
To support and accelerate our growth, Beamy is looking for its future Sales Executive:
You will work closely with our CRO, and our team Sales Team, and will participate in the acceleration of Beamy through the following missions:
You will be responsible for the sales cycle, from the first meeting to the closing. We do complex sales in long sales cycles of 3 to 9 months. You will be in charge of client meetings and managing different levels of contacts (often C-level and technical: CIO, IT Purchasing Director, CISO, DPO, Purchasing Director, etc.).
Account Mapping: You are in charge of understanding the needs, the roles & buyer personas, and the mapping of the organisation.
You will work hand in hand with the SDR team and rely on them to understand the account and open the right doors to move forward in the closing phases.
Strategy: In order to implement a scalable methodology (business case) and reduce the sales cycle, you will work on the most effective sales strategy to close in the shortest time.
Building a strong network: You're in charge of our complex end-to-end sales cycle, and capitalize on your relationship with Beamy's client accounts and partner consultancies to open up new opportunities.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary + stock options 💰;
- A strong transparency culture (salaries and financial situation of the company shared internally, transparent career tracks...) coupled to an excellent and healthy atmosphere (no micromanagement, strong autonomy...).
- A remote organisation, that allows you to work from wherever you want (only 3 days per month need to be worked on-site!)
- A brand-new office in the heart of Paris, at Opera, (9th district)
- A key position in our organisation and the opportunity to be a fundamental player in Beamy's acceleration and international scale.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an Account Executive, ideally in the BtoB SaaS industry with a focus on major accounts
- You are used to complex, long sales cycles and negotiations ;
- You are passionate about new technologies and innovation, you enjoy evangelizing!
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, ready to find solutions and take on responsibilities quickly
- Introductory call with Romane, HR Lead ;
- Business call with Ouassini, Lead Sales France ;
- Sales case study ;
- Who Interview with Romane ;
- On-site session + background check.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs where they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other underrepresented groups tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Beamy, we value respectful debate and people who aren't afraid to challenge assumptions, so we are looking for diverse perspectives as long as you meet our minimum criteria.
You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description!