WHY BEAMY ? :
Historically, the IT department was responsible for the implementation of applications within their organisation. But as a result of the digital transformation, companies are now using hundreds of different applications. Business teams are operating on their own initiative to implement technologies through SaaS, in a decentralised way, without bringing IT into the loop. This explosion of apps is out of control, creating serious security and compliance issues.
Beamy helps large enterprises to detect and manage their underground digitalisation while structuring a framework for decentralised IT governance.
Today, many large companies still underestimate the impact of their SaaS stack. Beamy’s goal is to make IT democratisation one of the top priorities of large enterprises in Europe and across the world. Beamy has a dedicated model to address large groups, in different industries (bank, insurance, retail, etc.), which is a large key differentiator on the market.
In the coming year, we will recruit 50 new talents, reinforce our engineering team to continue building the best product possible, and accelerate our global expansion - especially in the UK and the US! As we continue to grow and scale, it is critical for us to preserve Beamy’s core culture. We are looking for ambitious individuals who can grow with us, following our values of no-ego, full trust, full honesty and collective responsibility.
As a Revenue Founder Associate Intern, you will work directly with Edouard, Chief Revenue Officer and co-founder of Beamy. You'll support him in all of his missions, from the most strategic to the most operational, and you'll be able to substitute yourself in the execution of many tasks thanks to a "fast-track" training.
You will have a complete overview of how a fast growing startup, that has just raised some funds and that is working on its International expansion (UK, US):
Your missions will be the following:
* Participate in the business plan and become a real support to the Business team ;
* Define go-to market plans ;
* Assume a cross-functional role between teams and identify improvements, reports and tools to enhance Beamy's effectiveness ;
* Participate in business development by attending client meetings ;
* Participate in the strategy : choice of tools, CRM and definition of operating processes, recruitment process & managerial meetings.. ;
* Improve reporting: Monitor team objectives, prepare strategic analyses...
What we offer:
- Brand-new office in the heart of Paris, at Opera, (9th district) ;
- A key position in our organization and the opportunity to be a fundamental player in Beamy's acceleration and international scale ;
- No micro-management, full ownership and strong autonomy ;
- A united and highly dedicated team who's not faint-hearted ;
- A hiring / freelance opportunity at the end of the internship.
* You are in your last year of engineering or business school (or possibly a gap year), with (ideally) a first internship in the BtoB SaaS sector or in a consulting firm ;
* Strong ability to adapt, curiosity and autonomy ;
* Pragmatism and rigor, ability to focus on details and analytical mind ;
* Motivated by the entrepreneurial spirit and challenges: you appreciate feedback and are willing to improve every day to achieve excellence ;
* Honesty and method: you are discerning in solving problems ;
* Fluency in French and excellent level of English required.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs where they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other underrepresented groups tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Beamy, we value respectful debate and people who aren't afraid to challenge assumptions, so we are looking for diverse perspectives as long as you meet our minimum criteria.
You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description!