WHY BEAMY ? :
Historically, the IT department was responsible for the implementation of applications within their organisation. But as a result of the digital transformation, companies are now using hundreds of different applications. Business teams are operating on their own initiative to implement technologies through SaaS, in a decentralised way, without bringing IT into the loop. This explosion of apps is out of control, creating serious security and compliance issues.
Beamy helps large enterprises to detect and manage their underground digitalisation while structuring a framework for decentralised IT governance.
Today, many large companies still underestimate the impact of their SaaS stack. Beamy’s goal is to make IT democratisation one of the top priorities of large enterprises in Europe and across the world. Beamy has a dedicated model to address large groups, in different industries (bank, insurance, retail, etc.), which is a large key differentiator on the market.
In the coming year, we will recruit 50 new talents, reinforce our engineering team to continue building the best product possible, and accelerate our global expansion - especially in the UK and the US! As we continue to grow and scale, it is critical for us to preserve Beamy’s core culture. We are looking for ambitious individuals who can grow with us, following our values of no-ego, full trust, full honesty and collective responsibility.
You will be Beamy’s first Revenue Ops & Strategy Manager, working directly with our COO. The prospect of a rapid growth in a fast-paced environment should excite you. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable operating in a very dynamic environment and who’s confident about interacting with senior-level stakeholders.
The main missions of the role focus on :
Sales / Revenue team Efficiency
Initiate, review and implement processes to achieve optimal efficiency and productivity, across all revenue teams
Review and take ownership of the operating rhythm of the Revenue team
Remove obstacles that stop sales, marketing and customer success teams from growing at scale and generating increased revenue
Define our tool stack roadmap (CRM : Hubspot + bunch of tools across the value chain)
Create efficient onboarding for newcomers in the team
Analyse the buying and selling landscape (buyer persona, sales cycle, obstacles, …) and set up the right training path for the team according to their roles (BDR, AE, AM, CS, …)
Improving workflows within all customer-facing functions in service of streamlining the purchase process
Support sales executive in improving our client / prospect journey from 1st discussion to deal closing
Data analytics et Strategy
Act as CRO right hand in terms of analytics and strategic decisions (forecast, recruitment, go-to-market, sales process changes, …)
Support Sales, Marketing, Partners and Customer Success teams in reaching their goals by continuously measuring and improving operational efficiency
Contribute to the vision, strategy and ongoing enhancements to the overall data analytics and reporting frameworks
Provide necessary visibility into effectiveness and efficiency by producing short and long-term reports drawn
Define and measure KPIs, create forecasts and build dashboards for the teams to easily understand the health of the business and to help them hit their goals
Management / Leadership
Manage a team of 2-3 persons composed of a Junior SalesOps analyst and a Senior Partnership Manager
Become a true leader of Beamy’s revenue team, driving ambitious targets and supporting your team achieving it
Support your team members’ development and recruit new talents according to Beamy’s needs.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary (80k to 100k€) + stock options 💰;
- A strong transparency culture (salaries and financial situation of the company shared internally, transparent career tracks...) coupled to an excellent and healthy atmosphere (no micromanagement, strong autonomy...).
- A remote organisation, that allows you to work from wherever you want (only 3 days per month need to be worked on-site!)
- Brand-new office in the heart of Paris, at Opera, (9th district) ;
- A key position in our organisation and the opportunity to be a fundamental player in Beamy's acceleration and international scale.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a revenue strategic position or strategy / audit . Ideally, you have worked in both SaaS BtoB startup at a Sales Ops or Sales position; and in a consulting or audit firm.
- Strong analytical skills, you are at ease playing with number, managing data and link it to business decisions
- Deep knowledge of CRM software and the administration of them (ideally HubSpot but not mandatory)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and French ;
- Strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills ;
- Ability to organise, manage and direct teams in multiple departments ;
- Strategic planning and problem-solving skills ;
- Entrepreneurial mindset : you are highly proactive, and you are not scared to take on topics you do not master at first.-
- Introductory call with Leslye, Talent Acquisition Specialist ;
- Business call with Edouard, COO & co-founder ;
- Case study ;
- Who Interview ;
- On-site session + background check.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs where they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other underrepresented groups tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Beamy, we value respectful debate and people who aren't afraid to challenge assumptions, so we are looking for diverse perspectives as long as you meet our minimum criteria.
You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description!