Alsid is looking for a Senior Kotlin Developer having a strong experience in building reliable and performant APIs for complex SaaS platforms.
Your main role will be to own the design and the implementation of the framework aiming at collecting cloud assets to review their current security state. As part this position, you will have to deal with Graph oriented databases, IDP, multi-tenancy, scalability and real-time processing challenges. Part of the R&D department, your work will eventually lead to a totally new product designed to face the evolution of threat actors.
This position implies to master the design of new APIs for a Cloud Native SaaS application and to be able to build them from the ground.
You will report directly to the Feature lead and will play a pivotal role in the future of Tenable’s products by building the foundation of a new cloud-oriented security.
As a Senior Kotlin Developer, you will oversee the technical design and the implementation of a new APIs a for large-scale SaaS application.
Your daily missions will include:
- Integrate an early-stage taskforce working with lightweight develop workflows and requiring a high-level of autonomy
- Design the services used to store and request Graph data structures
- Integrate and orchestrate an IDP, design the customer enrolment process
- Design high availability and APIs to streamline the processing of a large set of data
- Contribute to the build of the Continuous Delivery platform by integrating your work into build pipelines
- and containers
- Constantly interface with the teams involved in the project to ensure a high-quality product release