Help a fast-growing startup scale internationally by implementing efficient processes and reporting and managing its finances.
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity & steering. Starting with the transformation of our pipeline management process through our CRM, you will be in charge of the development and tracking of key performance indicators that are critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making to drive improvements for sales leadership as per better manage the business and address revenue recognition issues.
The Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible of creating our sales operational cadence (aligned with Sales leadership expectations) and all subsequent activities linked with: Forecasting Sales revenue recognition according to compensation plan, Implementation of sales territory within our CRM, Order 2 cash business process improvements / continuity.
YOUR MISSIONS & SKILLS
• Develop meaningful dashboards and KPIs using analytic tools to present data that can be consumed rapidly by decision makers.
• Provide analytical insights into current state of the business that can be leveraged for growth opportunities.
• Identify opportunities to improve sales processes and work with cross-functional groups to implement these improvements.
• Participate in territory forecasting and planning as well as their implementation within our systems and process until revenue recognition.
• Review compensation plan accordingly to sales management guidelines & company’ strategic goals.