As part of its expansion to the Asia – Pacific - Japan (APJ) region, Alsid is looking for a talented pre-sales engineer able to drive every technical part of a pre-sales cycle including product evangelization, design of custom-made solutions into complex environment, and explanation of advanced product features and capabilities.
Working in a highly technical environment, you will liaise as a technical bridge between our Product, Sales and Technical departments. You’ll work specifically with Alsid team and its certified resellers (such as Orange Cyberdefense) in pre-sales situations to design the most attractive and efficient solution to answer major companies needs. As one of the first Alsid employees in Hong Kong, you will also provide technical assistance to the first clients to ensure a smooth deployment and usage of our solution.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical understanding to prospective clients, customers and partners. Product demonstrations, presentations and technical-oriented conference calls or webinars are a critical part of this position. As part of Alsid DNA, this position requires understanding of advanced technical security subjects and ability to popularize them to adequately solve the customer’s challenges.
YOUR MISSIONS & SKILLS
- Closely collaborate with the VP Sales APJ to ensure smooth sales
- Prepare and deliver any technical elements of a sales proposal in front of customers
- Provide in-depth technical expertise to partners and customers through technical presentations
- Assess the customer’s level of security maturity and align solution design to meet business needs
- Capture from the field product enhancements and work to provide superior customer experience
- Assist the Sales team with the production of technical responses to RFP/RFI’s in a timely manner
- Address technical questions, offer insight into best practices and orchestrate the successful delivery of Proof of Concepts
- Provide technical pre-sales support for the development and implementation of complex projects
- Design, fit and architect the solution to client use case
- Train partners to enable them to provide Level 1 and Level 2 support
- Provide technical assistance to our clients by providing them Level 3 support in coordination with the product development team if required
- Own the technical discussions with the customer and partners and act as the vantage pre-sales technical Point-Of-Touch
- Provides technical guidance to partners in applying the technology/application to client business
- Support the Channel Manager in developing and maintaining training materials for key-partners level (technical training, update, demonstration to channel partners and MSSPs)
- Build and articulate working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them