Play a significant role in achieving our ambitious revenue targets, work with a true best-in-class product
The Inside Sales Specialist’s role is to support Alsid’s growth by generating, qualifying, and closing opportunities in Southern Europe.
Reporting to our VP Sales Southern Europe, you have full Sales ownership over your account lists and regions, while working from Alsid’s premises in Paris.
Your responsibilities span from detecting leads with automation-heavy account-targeted tactics, to closing opportunities and maintaining relations with your customers.
Being part of a team that works in a servant-leadership mentality, you’ll have significant freedom of action on your execution, and will be accountable for your region’s business success.
A quick learner, you have a proven capability in understanding your markets and customers. With an entrepreneurial mindset, you adapt your tactics quickly and are capable handling most of the sales process in autonomy, including high level demos and RFPs.
YOUR MISSIONS & SKILLS
- Qualify, follow-up, and close inbound and marketing-generated leads
- Proactively explore, map, and engage with your named-accounts lists
- Accordingly with Alsid’s Sales Plan, pursue opportunities until closing or route them to the appropriate Sales Executive
- Understand our customers’ needs and buying patterns, maintain a good knowledge of our product and its use-cases
- Collaborate with our Demand Generation team on automated campaigns and technology-augmented prospection tactics