Help a fast-growing startup scale internationally by implementing efficient processes and reporting and managing its finances.
The Head of Finance role is to support Alsid growth by supervising all financial tasks of the company.
Directly reporting to the CEO, you have full finances ownership over Alsid global operations. Your responsibilities span from creating the annual budget, implementing automated processes to make sure we are on-track without heavy administrative burden. You will have close interactions with the Sales and G&A team, while also being the preferred interface with our lawyers, accountants and investors. You will own the definition of the company’s reports & dashboards.
With a strong analytical mind, you’ll hunt for opportunities to optimize our spending that help our business scale internationally while being cash efficient.
YOUR MISSIONS & SKILLS
- Create and manage the company’s budget, cash previsions, financial modeling & business plan
- Interact with our lawyers, accountants, bankers & investors (you’ll handle basic legal, bookkeeping & accounting tasks by yourself, with support from our counsel if needed)
- Define and update financial KPIs
- Obtain financing for the company (non-dilutive & dilutive, with the help of the CEO)
- Own the data room for future fundraising operations
- Manage the invoicing process and optimize our cash management
- Help us grow our revenue by working on our pricing
- Review and manage our contract base as well as negotiate new ones (especially during procurement negotiations with clients)
- Be responsible for compliance with applicable regulations (yes, GDPR too!)