Alsid is the disruptive leader in modern corporate cybersecurity. Founded in June 2016 by** two former members of the ANSSI, the company helps companies be more resilient against modern cyber-attacks. Following advanced attacker strategies, Alsid is focused on **efficiently protecting the security core of companies by providing the first proactive solution to anticipate cyberattacks on Active Directory infrastructures in real-time.
Today, Alsid is protecting more than** 2 million users in more than 6 countries **and helps major companies such as Orange, Airbus Helicopters, Sanofi, VINCI Energies or Lagardère stay safe against advanced attacks.
After only two years, Alsid has achieved:
- A triple digit growth regularly crushing its sales objectives
- The laureate of the Innovation Price of “Les Assises de la Sécurité“ in 2017 (among 237 international projects) and the “Prix du Jury” at the International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC)
- More than 2 000 000 users protected on daily basis
- An internationally focused company
- 30 *qualified and passionate *co-workers
- A *significant seed fundraising *with European renowned VCs
- An advisory board composed of cybersecurity executives and serial entrepreneurs
Join Alsid and you will be part of a start-up on track to become an** international leader **in cyberdefense.